Wednesday, March 21, 2012

3.21.12

So. Today was a little hard. I will admit it.

I pretty much bounced back and forth between feeling ok and feeling totally NOT ok.

1. First, I had of big to-do list to complete for my mom's memorial. After completing a good number of them, I felt proud and accomplished! This isn't the most abundant feeling after you've been fired and your mom dies, so I was really excited.

I'll call my mom and tell her all about it!!!!!


2. OH WAIT. 


Yes, I took a picture of my cry-face. Because I am narcissistic. And I wanted to see what all my relatives would see this weekend and make sure it wasn't too horrible.


The constant forgetting and remembering has got to be the hardest part of this by far.

3. I decided to perk myself up by going shopping. I'm pretty sure this is how my mom would've wanted me to look at her memorial.


Did you know that it's best to wear a bright orange sports bra under evening wear?


4. After taking some time to reflect, I realized exactly what I needed to make it through the day. Pictures of cute things. Today's selection: french bulldog pups and micro-pigs.











No comments:

Post a Comment