Friday, March 2, 2012

3.02.12

Wow - today was truly epic.  I may not have done a lot, but what I did really had impact.

1. First thing this morning I noticed a little baggie on our front lawn. Upon further inspection it was found to contain the drug known as cannabis.  That's right - REEFER. People, I literally took drugs off the street.  It was a great start to my Friday.



2. Jake, my husband, texted to inform me he was bringing home lunch.  In turn, I filled his world with laughter and joy.  I'm pretty sure that's priceless.


3. The food Jake brought home was my favorite!  Cheesesteaks from Way South Philly on E. 6th. If you live in Austin and haven't been there you're doing yourself a serious disservice.

authentic - with cheese whiz

4. Fueled up and raring to go, I decided to look at the ol' job search with a new perspective.  What will set me apart from other applicants?  How can I make an impression? After a brainstorming session, I ended up with this picture of me looking sad to send along with my resume.  How can you resist?


5. After that, I was on a roll.  I was thinking outside the box all over this mother.  Here's an example:

INNOVATIVE!

Today was such a success; I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!



No comments:

Post a Comment