Saturday, March 3, 2012

3.03.12

Sorry for the late/short post today. At first today didn't seem very epic, at all. But, looking back, I realized today helped strengthen the sanctity of my marriage.

1. First, Jake and I started our day - super early.  I think it was about 12:15 am.  We decided to quench our morning thirst with a beverage.


2. After that we were at an all time high level of relaxation. We decided to rest our eyes for a bit. When we refreshed, we were ready for some nourishment.  I ran to Krispy Kreme to get us some power breakfast. When I left I realized we had mistakenly received an extra ham and cheese kolache.  Knowing my dear husband, Jake, has been trying to eat healthier I quickly disposed of the extra kolache.

Everything I do - I do it for you.

3. I downloaded a new app for my phone, Baldify. It's free (this weekend only!!). Probably it'll be good for your marriage, too.

If you can see this and still want to stay married you know you're in it for the long haul. (That's Jake on the left.)

4. Finally, I painted Lucy's nails.  While this doesn't tie into the marriage theme, the look on her face was all I needed to know I had made the right decisions in life. 












1 comment: