Thursday, March 1, 2012

3.01.12

Here's what I did on this lovely Thursday.

1. I made this thing I saw on pinterest. It is from this tutorial from Cornflower Blue Studios.  Of course, mine is like the bastard cousin compared to her's. Hopefully this will help me keep all my lofty goals straight.


2. Rocco and I went to get some coffee. His beauty garnered a lot of attention from the baristas.

3. The coffee left me feeling inspired.  I did a little artwork. To be original I used my husband's leg as a canvas.  I am so avant-garde. I heard that if you cringe at the body hair you're totally not getting it.

4. Time to make dinner!  This one is an old family recipe. The sauce has both raspberry AND chipotle. Where do I find the time?

5. Finally, I performed physical therapy on this plant and probably saved it's life. 





No comments:

Post a Comment