Wednesday, April 4, 2012

4.04.12

Wow - the days have really been getting away from me.  I've been sick and have been having a very tough time getting a grasp on time and which day it is.  But, I've still managed to have a pretty productive day.

1. I effing ROCKED the sick look today.


I'm sicky and I know it.


2. I painted my nails.  No, I am not 12.  Though, I have been carded at an R rated movie recently.


zomg SPARKLEZZ!!@@!@~~!@$


3. I still haven't killed this plant!




4. I took a bath.


This is what it looks like when someone flips you off with their toes.



5. Even though I'm sick I still provided a healthy, hearty meal for my husband.


That shit is organic, yo.


6. Finally, go-getter that I am, I may have come up with our halloween costumes.  6 months ahead of schedule!  What a gem.


I would make a killer Cheech.


Though, our costumes last year were SO successful, we might have to repeat.


If you're gonna spew, spew into this.


7. I'd like to end this blog post with a picture of me looking normal.  Because looking back I realized I've posted a lot of unflattering pics...


Proof of normalcy.







4 comments:

  1. 1. ZOMGIMISSEDYOUHOWAREYOUI<3YOUINANONCREEPERWAY!

    2. I painted my nails too! I got a banana scented nail polish!

    3. You are so pretty!

    4. I can't remember if I said it before, but I'm sorry for your loss. I lost my grandma last month and that was hard enough, if it was my mom, I don't know how I would function.

    5. You should eat a cookie...or ice cream! Just because it's delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Becky- be honest. Is someone forcing you to say these nice things?? IS THERE SOMEONE IN THE HOUSE WITH YOU?!? BLINK TWICE FOR YES!

      Seriously, thanks so much. You give my sad little heart something to look forward to. :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Toilet paper. Though, the thought of aiming one of those cardboard applicators at my face is cracking me up right now!

      Delete