Wednesday, April 25, 2012

4.25.12

Today I did something very important. 

Today I discovered my potential as a genius. 

I am what you might call a Bath Enthusiast. So I was stoked when I saw this bamboo bath tray at World Market. Like, I planned my day around it, stoked. When we got it home we realized it was too puny for our big ol' tub. Oh, what a world! After that, I was the opposite of stoked. Like, see my world come crashing down around my poorly-bathed feet, opposite of stoked. 

So, I decided to employ one of the terms I use generously on my resume: creative problem solver. While jake was looking for ways to extend the bath tray, my mind instantly went to these shelves that were in our garage when we moved in. Genius. They were still wrapped in plastic, so I didn't have to worry about stranger's germs invading my bath-time and causing leprosy. Safe genius. 


TA-DA!!!!!!


And, just in case you were confused, yes we are ignoring the fact that I'm basically strapping myself into the bath with a giant glass plank that could shatter and splice through my naked flesh and into my sweet, sweet organs. 

I'm just that bad-ass. 




I don't think the Apple store is even ready for this level of genius. 

No comments:

Post a Comment