Thursday, April 26, 2012

4.26.12

Today has barely begun and already I'm kicking it's ass.

1. Today I had an appointment with a therapist to help me deal with some stuff. She suggested journaling. DUH, Audrey. I used to journal all the time as a kid/teen. I was pretty good at it, too. For years after writing something I would think back, fondly remembering how honest and poetic my writing was. I mean, just look at some of these excerpts I found. They cover a wide variety of topics, from friendship....




I'm pretty sure I included the description after the poem so my parents would know Sandi and I were just friends. 
I must admit, I almost convinced myself of my childhood bi-curious tendencies with that poem.


To TrUe LoVe...


Sad fact: Tommy West grew up to be hot. 


To teenage angst...


At that time I considered not being pregnant enough of a feat to deem me as "great."



2. On my way home from the doctor I passed by some intriguing real estate in an up and coming area. 





Upon further inspection I realized this gem is a goat farm! I could make my own goat cheese. Or, I could get those goats that faint when you charge at them. 


NOT DEAD!!


And I could look like this:

Why do I own a goat farm outfit??


And Jake could look like this:




LET'S GOAT FARM, BABY!!

And there's still plenty of day left. 


No comments:

Post a Comment